Saturday, January 22, 2011

thE week full of various feelings

eppy...geram...sedey...keciwa...
sumernye aku rase untuk minggu ni...
ada tyme aku eppy..bley r bergelak ketawa..sengih2 x kire mase..
ada tyme aku geram..mulut ni asik nk merungut jek...
ada tyme aku sedey plus keciwa...mengalir air mata...

i'm hepy wif my life..i enjoyed it..try 2 make my life as enjoy as i can
even the people around me doesn't like me very much
but i didn't care about that...
smile...laugh...n sometimes being so naughty..
coz i want to enjoy my life..while I was still allowed to breathe the air on this earth

but sometymes...i felt angry wif the person around me...
especially when they're doing something that give me trouble..
that make me feel like want to nag all the tymes...


n d last one...when i'm crying
i cry when i feel so sad n disappointed..
i admitted that i'm not d person who has d tough heart..
i cannot be scolded by other people...especially by d person dat have been d part of my heart
but it was my memories with him..coz now i'm belong wif someone else..my lover one
n d other one...feel disappointed when i've been accused..
maybe its all my fault..
yes..i'd try to correct my mistakes...



No comments:

Post a Comment